Tuesday, July 10, 2012

RUN NO.2289 JLN BERAKAS 3 JUL 2012

RUN NO. 2289
DATE: 3 JULY 2012
SITE: JLN BERAKAS
HARES: Briony/Psycho/Rozi + (mismanagement)

Front Horn: Fertile Myrtle; but not needed as there were no horns and she didn’t find the only check anyway


Back Horn: ?

After arriving at the Hash site to find it had been moved due to a jungle fire I followed Sid and Gung ho onto Briony’s house. Very impressed there was a hash at all, we prepared to run who knows where.
The horn went, or someone said lets go (as the horns were left at home due to the last minute hash site change) and off we went down the road. I expected to head into the jungle to the left but no headed right down the road. I was running with a visiting squash coach (Jaz), who was here for activities week with JIS. It was a real shame she missed getting into the beautiful jungle, but she didn’t seem to mind at all.
The run went down the road, next to the motorway, in through an industrial estate and back along the road/ Simpang back to Briony’s.
The committee were adamant there was a check but since focus and concentration are not my most valued traits I went off paper and followed the road home (making Madam Sin’s back breaking stone placing effort a complete waste of time). Apparently where we were to turn was well marked, and it may very well have been, but I’m not so sharp at noticing things like turns on runs, so I added some extra hills and distance to my run.

All in all it was great to get out and do a run and well done to the hares and committee for putting together a very last minute run. It was Gung ho’s last run and she received an award for (this time) completing 100 runs. There were quite a few guests, and I think everyone had a lovely evening. The Afghan food was beautiful, thank you so much I really enjoyed it.

I would just like to say thank you for all the wonderful hash’s, I will really miss hash and the jungle, it’s my final hash, so I hope you enjoy my last run and have a great night. ON ON!

Scirbed by Fertile Myrtle

NEXT RUN: Diplo
HARES: Fertile Myrtle/Legally Blonde/Mad Marg





No comments: