Thursday, March 08, 2012

RUN NO. 2272 DIPLO 6 MAR 2012

RUN NO. 2272
DATE: 6 MAR 2012
SITE: DIPLO
HARES: Squeak & Psycho

The warning:90 minutes for walky talkies
The committment: PTA meeting at school at 7pm
The sum: 7pm minus a shower equals 6.45pm minus 90 minutes hash equals fifteen minutes leawaysomethingisboundtohappentostressmeoutlikeachatoracoldbeverageoradogintheroad so I only went to question three.

Apparently there were 5 questions in the jungle related to hashing, (thanks Psycho and Squeek, as if it isn't enough stomping up and down turning purple and puffing, you want cerebral exercise as well?) I hope the makan was good after that!

I have it on good authority that the two checks were found by Yvette and Mrs Pingu and it went on and on and on after question 3 which was the recommended turning point if you didn't fancy a Wednesday RIPAS breakfast and I did not. Several people reckon they got out in the light even though they went in late and did the whole thing but they were Kiwis so don't believe a word of it. The weather was good to us with zero precipitation, only 750% humidity and no lightening within a two metre radius. The tent stayed up, the chairs stayed down, I have absolutely no idea if the hashit was given out but have a feeling it may be coming my way for these words. Incidently, you know I do the ice to make all those lovely blues and greens and pluses and H20s nice and cold right!!! See you at my place next week for the Patrick's Day shout up. On on Jane.

NEXT RUN: SPG 462 Sg Hanching Baru --- celebrating ST PATRICKS DAY-----I SEE GREEN, GREEN, GREEN
HARES: Jane/Annabel & Satu Lagi

No comments: