Wednesday, January 28, 2015

RUN NO. 2422 RIMBA 20JAN15

RUN NO. 2422
DATE: 20JAN2015
SITE: RIMBA
HARES: WONDER WOMAN + THREE VIRGINS

The sky looked ominous as we arrived at Rimba and everyone was thinking bout the recent rain and how muddy it was likely to be in the jungle.
The trail gradually became muddier and muddier then luckily cleared on to a less slippery track
 
I am sorry I cannot tell you about the checks because as usual I was one of the tail enders.
The trail continued winding and twisting and I was just thinking we had come to the end of the mud when I found myself knee deep a few times. Luckily the water clean the mud off my shoes.
Thank you hares including 3 virgins  for a good run and thank you for sparing us the waist deep water you went through.
At the shout up one first time guest was introduced. Emily from London who spent her younger years in Brunei.
 
There was to be one new member who had apparently left but according to the board was still in the jungle. Oh dear.
Peachy Keen and Smurf shared the Hashit for forgetting the horn and talking during the shout up.
Delicious pasta and chocolate cake was served
 
On On
Neverwrong


NEXT RUN: SALZIELA GARDENS - TANJ BUNUT KANAN
HARES: LEGALLY BLONDE

No comments: