Monday, September 15, 2014

RUN NO. 2403 LOWER DIPLO 9 SEP 2014

RUN NO. 2403
DATE: 9 SEP 2014
SITE: LOWER DIPLO
HARES: MRS PINGU/BUNNY GIRL

Days come and go and this time another hash has came and gone…

Hash ladies looked more rev up than ever and this time in Lower Diplo. Before the action starts hashers gather up to chat and certainly it go on forever. What is more blood pumping than climbing tapped mountains, chatting and being with lovely ladies at Tuesday night? Actually hashing answers that question. Wink!

As the clock stroked 5:15 ladies began to determine their speed some along with front-runners dashed while some had their pace while walking. No matter the speed is the crucial element is the enjoyment.

So it began the steps to jungle. We passed a series of house enclosed with fence and a side of deep and green forest. Along the chitchat a drain was mistaken to be a hole. Haha! I thought it was funny realising that I shouted it too. We focus on what we can see while talking with one another and warning the next lady to watch out for a “hole” or something. That is some multitasking ability no doubt about it. An open trail revealed in our eyes with white paper laid in it. It was flat with leaves as usual then little ups and downs. The jungle was filled with robust trees and the soil looks full of life. I simply love the wind and the way it brushed my face with sweet and refreshing feeling. We overcame hills and rivers that made me leap with joy because I’ve made it! Hashers seem fast as the next thing I knew Jances found the first check. Afterwards Jances and Kristin found the second check. The third check as off to another route and I was conquering hills at the time so it just passed me. The run was fascinating that I did not thought it was 4 km long.

There were 2 guests who came and we feasted with Laksa. It was perfect for hungry hashers and daring ladies with spicy appetite.

Everybody had a great time being with one another and did not mind the mosquitoes biting as well. I hope for another run like this or maybe even better.

ONON CJ
 
NEXT RUN: DIPLO
HARES: BLACK BEAUTY/THE RECRUITER/CJ
 

No comments: