Tuesday, February 25, 2014

RUN NO. 2374 SPG 420 JLN MUARA 18FEB2014

RUN NO. 2374
DATE: 18 FEB 2014 - CNY RUN
SITE: SPG 420 JLN MUARA, KG SG TILONG
HARES: TRAILBLAZER/READYMIX/JENNI OF THE BLOCK

The hens shot off at the horn with some new front runners in the making this week. Zoe and Paula, who I am sure would make excellent front horns and myself, Sticky Rice, who was just trying to be towards the front enough that I would get a little bit of makan before all you speedsters had eaten it all and gone home.

First check was quickly found by me me me me me me me m, it took me four and a half years to find a check.

Second check was found by....our new front horns Paula and Zoe, well done ladies. it was mostly a roady run and hilly with lots of chatty and jokey and a bit of sweaty on the way.

All back in record time to welcome our one guest, one new member and take part in a tip top dice and numbers game with absolutely no gambling or bikinis involved.
Thank you very much hares for a cool lion dance, a good luck salad tossing event, ang pow and scrummy food. It felt very Gong Xi Fa Chai at the H3.
Lots of ladies wore Chinese or red outfits to celebrate the year of the horse and we talked about next weeks run.

Important things about next weeks run:

1 Go to Meragang beach.
2 It's the last time you will ever get the chance to wear your swimsuit or bikini on H3 so do it if you dare:)
3 You WILL get your feet wet and possibly your knees.
4 You will not get eaten by a crocodile (probably).
5 There will be a little tiny bit of walking where you might need to use your hands as well as your feet.
6 Stay in front of the back horn or make sure you stay with a buddy.

NEXT RUN: MERAGANG BEACH
HARES: STICKY RICE/DR DOOLITTLE/ZOE
ONON AT DR DOOLITTLE'S - Do bring a chair

No comments: