Monday, February 17, 2014

RUN NO. 2373 KAPOK KANAN - 11FEB2014

RUN NO. 2373
DATE: 11 FEB 2014
SITE: KAPOK KANAN
HARES: DR DOOLITTLE/WONDER WOMAN


Hares are very late with the run report. Tsk tsk tsk. So I’m going to make something up. And if it’s not accurate please write in and email to pleasewriteyourrunreport@itsyourfault.com.bn

So we were in Kapok Kanan and with Twinkle Toes feeling poorly, I stepped in to help with hash flash, which in my rush to get to the site on time have left my biggish camera. Good thing too coz it was raining. So out comes trusty ole mobile phone camera. Let’s see what else did I forgot. Oh yes, I forgot the cable to my power bank to charge my phone as it was running low on battery. Dumbass.

So in the rain I walked and snapped and snapped and walked and getting spit on. So I opted to walk back to the tent and managed to get more photos of late comers who were more than happy to oblige into modeling for me.

Back at the tent we have crumpets for sale. If you were feeling romantic there were lovely heart shaped ones, but I chose the round ones as I like to draw happy faces on them. The recruiter was busy setting up shop, the beer was found hidden under a bush and the rain was pouring.

Let’s see what else do I remember. Oh yes, there was the shout up obviously. The hares did a marvelous job with the food and the decorations. Some people had heart shaped props on themselves and a handful dressed up for the occasion. Though it was mentioned wear something romantic may or may not be translated to wear something romantic for the bedroom which will be ripped off by some horny man. I’d say husband but horny man sounds better.

Roses!! There were roses in the jungle!! And for those who have found them were given a year’s supply of edible underwear, chocolate sauce and fluffy handcuffs. I'm joking. I have no idea what presents they got.

There were first time guests and the only person I remember is Cecelia whom hash hound was having trouble pronouncing her name and called her sesame street instead. I smell a hash handle there. Storyteller got a down down as a returning hasher. Gina got a down down as a returning hasher. And I have never met Gina until that day. Shame didn’t get to talk to her too.

So tomorrow’s run is at Spg 420 Jln Muara. Wear A cheong Sam , or wear red or wear gold. There will be gambling so bring money. And if there is no gambling, there should be.

And lets this be a lesson to all, that it is never a good idea to let psycho write the run report unless she’s laying the run as she will muck up so much details about the run and write a lot of interesting stuff just to amuse herself. Yes I am laughing as I write this.

ON ON!!! PSYCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
NEXT RUN: SPG 420 JALAN MUARA, KG SG TILONG - CNY RUN
HARES: TRAILBLAZER/JENNI OF THE BLOG/READYMIX


No comments: