Tuesday, July 19, 2011

RUN NO. 2238 DST 12JUL 2011

RUN NO. 2238
DATE: 12 JUL 2011
SITE: DST
HARES: Trailblazer/Psycho/Dizzy
FRONT HORN: Satu Lagi BACK HORN: ?

Off we went and after about 20 minutes I thought to ask, “is this a long run”, the reply I received was “don’t know?”. First check was found by Aunty Lynn and called ‘on back’ and I was way off in the wrong direction as usual (never follow me). Off I trotted, well some of the way, the rest of the way I chatted happily wondering along. Mad Marg found the next 2 checks. Aunty Lynn was out first, well done Aunty Lynn, however I’m not sure the hot road is a good place to lie in the recovery position.

The run had a bit of up, but not much, some nice trails, a bit of water, was not too long, not too short, and not too dirty. It is always a good run when I didn’t slip down a bank or slippery slope. There were lots of wild boar tracks too.

I completely forgot I had to do the words, and I completely forgot the signs; yes I know …HASHIT!

Disappointingly Vanessa’s car was broken into and a couple of purses taken. I left early and they were still waiting for the police. Hope you managed to get all the glass out of Freddie’s car seat.

I saw some very yummy food being delivered as I left, I hope you all enjoyed it. Thanks for a lovely run, see you tonight.

NEXT RUN: SPG 378 SUBOK (OPP RUBBISH TIP)
HARES: Fertile Myrtle/Kate

No comments: