Monday, April 25, 2016

RUN NO. 2487 TJ BUNUT KANAN 19APR16

RUN NO. 2487
DATE: 19 APR 2016
SITE: TJ BUNUT KANAN (BRITISH RUN)
HARES: BUNNY GIRL/PEE WEE/HOTLIPS/RACHEL/LASSIE

Last weeks hash, well as I was combing the ruins of Angkor Wat and seeing the sun setting over some extremely dry landscape I assume you all made your way through traffic down to Sleezies where the usual 5.15pm horn was sounded to send all hens into the jungle.



Hares

Whilst the TukTuk was sending us back to Siem Reap I could imagine the hens slipping and sliding over dry leaves and through the ups and downs of the wonderful jungle in that area, followed by the fire trail and down to the housing estate.

From the pictures a massive water fest had taken place, displacing some of the water but not nearly enough to flood Sleezies patio, so I'm guessing you all slid in nicely and no water bombs were displaced.

Debbie with Peahen

Hash shop seemed a lot of interest from various hens, well done ladies!

A welcome back to Possum, back for an English night all the way from Ozzie.

Was it a quiz I saw in the hands of Ms Pingu? Who won I wondered?

Some newbie I assume, but beg your pardon I don't know her name.(FTG Christy..... Ed)



Cocktails by the pool

We had some singing!

Some winners who found flags in the jungle.

And from your commends I may assume the food was delicious! Have we ever had not delicious food at Sleezies? I can't recall any!

For next weeks (upcoming Tuesday) run we request you to wear the Dutch colors, which most of you should know isn't primarily the colors our flag but merely the colors of our Royal Family and therefore preferred orange!
It's the Dutch Kings Night, the day before the actual Birthday or our King which usually means loud music, massive flow of refreshment barrels, orange painted faces and Dutch finger foods. If we get that far you'll have to come and see.

The run will be at Diplo and with my back just holding up you can be sure it's not going too be a long run, so don't worry no more 7/8K this time around!

On-On and until than
HashHound

NEXT RUN: DIPLO (KINGS DAY)
HARES: HASHHOUND/ICY BITCH

No comments: